2004 Lincoln Town Car User Reviews
- $6,296 - $9,361
- No trim specified for this review
- comfortable, quiet, the ride while traveling is unmatched by any other car i have had
- gas mileage ist bad but definatly not good either, im glad i drive the highway to work
Purchased As Used
This is the best car i cave ever bought i love big comfy cars, and the ride is smooth and it doesnt drive to floaty or have bad body roll while cornering. to dome this up it is just an easy and comfortable to drive and im 29 years old not your typical town car owner.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles