2006 Lincoln Town Car User Reviews
Signature Limited shown
- $9,686 - $10,697
- No trim specified for this review
- Outstanding ride, 25 MPG at 70 MPH, Spacious trunk and interior, Very dependable.
- a lag when shifting into passing gear
I have an 03 Signature for my use and just purchased an 06 Signature Limited for my wife to replace her 92 Town Car. Why anyone would spend twice as much for a foreign make that doesn't ride as well and burns premium fuel tells me that they just might not be functioning on all cylinders. I'd much rather have a new Town Car and keep 40 to 50 grand in the bank. I can buy a lot of gas for that kind of savings.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
2011 Lincoln MKS Test Drive and Review - Lincoln Throws Down the Gauntlet
Every so often, a car comes along that surprises me. The 2011 Lincoln MKS smacked me in the face, to...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles