2006 Lincoln Town Car User Reviews
Signature L shown
- $9,686 - $10,697
- No trim specified for this review
- extremely smooth ride and braking with lots of pick up and throaty sounding . A1 comfort
- hesitates before hitting passing gear. needs an updated rear end
I use my signature lincoln as a limousine to shuttle clients to and from the airport. I get many compliments on the interior and comfort. These cars are a good value and super reliable!!!! Most of my fellow limo owners have close to 300,000 miles on these cars and they just keep going.. Oh yea great sterio and gas mileage as well.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lincoln News & Articles
Lincoln May Revive Classic Nameplates, But Only For China
Like many automakers, Lincoln has spent the last few decades purging famous nameplates from its rang...Read Full Review
Lincoln reveals MKC compact crossover ahead of LA debut [w/video]
It used to be that if you wanted a luxury SUV, you had to go big. Just look at the first high-riders...Read Full Review
Lincoln's Luxury Baby SUV Is Priced To Undercut The Competition
The 2015 Lincoln MKC crossover, the second vehicle in Ford's plan to revive the lagging luxury brand...Read Full Review
2015 Lincoln MKC Crossover to "Change the Way People Think About Lincoln"
Jim Farley, executive vice president of global sales, service and marketing at Ford Motor Company, p...Read Full Review
- More Lincoln News & Articles