2006 Lotus Elise User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Street legal racecar feel, ride, sound, performance, and eye-catching looks.
- You wear this car and must be agile to get in and out, poor visibility with top on.
This is a minimalist car designed for those of us who love to drive and want to feel like an extension of the machine. The seats are comfortable and the controls have a positive mechanical feel. This is not a car that I would want to drive very far unless the road was smooth and curvy. The suspension is stiff for great cornering but will make even the smallest of bumps feel huge. The engine noise is pleasant and not overwhelming. Overall, I have really enjoyed this car and highly recommend one if you have the means.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lotus News & Articles
Lotus signs Pastor Maldonado to replace Raikkonen
The team currently known as Lotus has had a long string of accomplished drivers behind the wheel, in...Read Full Review
Lotus and Bulleta Motors in Ongoing Battle Over Validity of RF22 Sportscar
We reported only yesterday how upstart Californian automaker Bulleta Motors responded to criticism f...Read Full Review
Bad Idea Dept.: Lotus Announces Lotus Motorcycles
A few days ago, Lotus sent out a press release announcing it would begin producing a super-premium m...Read Full Review
Frankfurt Motor Show: Lotus Debuts Three Cars
Lotus is embracing its sports car image with verve. CEO Dany Behar introduced three variations on ...Read Full Review
- More Lotus News & Articles