2006 Lotus Elise User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Best handling car I have ever driven, Excellent straight line performance - and beautiful
- Firm ride (not really a "con") and spartan interior - the way it shoudl be.
I fell in love with Lotus and my Europa in the lare 1970's. This is the first new Lotus in years and it that harkens back to what Colin Chapman orighinally envisioned. Superior handling, light weight and adequate horsepower = unsurpassed performance - and in this case superb value. With this new model, Colin must be smiling from above. This is by far the best value in a performance car in the world.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lotus News & Articles
Lotus signs Pastor Maldonado to replace Raikkonen
The team currently known as Lotus has had a long string of accomplished drivers behind the wheel, in...Read Full Review
Lotus and Bulleta Motors in Ongoing Battle Over Validity of RF22 Sportscar
We reported only yesterday how upstart Californian automaker Bulleta Motors responded to criticism f...Read Full Review
Bad Idea Dept.: Lotus Announces Lotus Motorcycles
A few days ago, Lotus sent out a press release announcing it would begin producing a super-premium m...Read Full Review
Frankfurt Motor Show: Lotus Debuts Three Cars
Lotus is embracing its sports car image with verve. CEO Dany Behar introduced three variations on ...Read Full Review
- More Lotus News & Articles