2000 Lotus Esprit V8
- Not Available
The 2000 Esprit V8 is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe. The 2000 Esprit... read more V8's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Ferrari 360 Modena, and the Ferrari 550.
Upon introduction, the Esprit V8 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V8, 350-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
- Pronto.com/Lotus Esprit V8 For Sale
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lotus News & Articles
Lotus signs Pastor Maldonado to replace Raikkonen
The team currently known as Lotus has had a long string of accomplished drivers behind the wheel, in...Read Full Review
Lotus and Bulleta Motors in Ongoing Battle Over Validity of RF22 Sportscar
We reported only yesterday how upstart Californian automaker Bulleta Motors responded to criticism f...Read Full Review
Bad Idea Dept.: Lotus Announces Lotus Motorcycles
A few days ago, Lotus sent out a press release announcing it would begin producing a super-premium m...Read Full Review
Frankfurt Motor Show: Lotus Debuts Three Cars
Lotus is embracing its sports car image with verve. CEO Dany Behar introduced three variations on ...Read Full Review
- More Lotus News & Articles