2001 Lotus Esprit V8
- Not Available
The 2001 Esprit V8 is a 2-door, 2-passenger sports car, available in one trim only, the Coupe. The 2001 Esprit... read more V8's closest competitors include the Acura NSX, the Ferrari 360 Modena, and the Ferrari 550.
Upon introduction, the Esprit V8 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V8, 350-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.