2013 Lotus Evora
- $66,800 - $78,600
- Not Available
The 2013 Evora is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger SCCL, available in 4 trims, ranging from the Base to the S 2+2.... read more
Upon introduction, the Base is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 276-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. The S 2+2 is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 345-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Lotus Evora
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Lotus Evora also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Lotus Evora
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lotus News & Articles
Lotus signs Pastor Maldonado to replace Raikkonen
The team currently known as Lotus has had a long string of accomplished drivers behind the wheel, in...Read Full Review
Lotus and Bulleta Motors in Ongoing Battle Over Validity of RF22 Sportscar
We reported only yesterday how upstart Californian automaker Bulleta Motors responded to criticism f...Read Full Review
Bad Idea Dept.: Lotus Announces Lotus Motorcycles
A few days ago, Lotus sent out a press release announcing it would begin producing a super-premium m...Read Full Review
Frankfurt Motor Show: Lotus Debuts Three Cars
Lotus is embracing its sports car image with verve. CEO Dany Behar introduced three variations on ...Read Full Review
- More Lotus News & Articles