2009 Lotus Exige User Reviews
S 240 shown
- Not Available
- The Exige done Better, with more power. (260 hp versus 240 or 220)
- Still has less horsepower than the Corvette Creat one Turbocharged with about 400 Hp like the Sport.
Purchased As Not Purchased
Great, It should have better acceleration than the old Exige, but why don't they up the power about 45hp more. (And give it a better gearing ratio, for higher top speed. It's Top of about 160 is disgraceful for a car that could be a Supercar.
12 out of 46 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Lotus News & Articles
Lotus F1 team $186 million in debt
The Lotus F1 team has fallen on some hard times. Majority-owned by investment firm Genii Capital and...Read Full Review
Lotus Exige S tears the roof off
Some things just don't make sense. But then we're not sure they really have to. Imagine Pors...Read Full Review
Lotus signs Pastor Maldonado to replace Raikkonen
The team currently known as Lotus has had a long string of accomplished drivers behind the wheel, in...Read Full Review
Lotus C-01 motorcycle shows its carbon-fiber face
Well, this isn't exactly what we were expecting. The images you see above come from Motorcycle N...Read Full Review
- More Lotus News & Articles