2006 Maserati Quattroporte User Reviews
Sport GT shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- BEST LOOKING SEDAN ON THE MARKET
- ROUGH RIDE, CLUTCH BURNS UP EVERY 8M MILES ($1200) AND BRAKES WEAR OUT FAST. TERRIBLE GAS MILEAGE.
While I love the looks and performance I must say it is VERY expensive to maintain. I have gone thru two clutches in 14,000 miles and brakes. It has been in the shop four times about computerized notifications, broken window sensor and traction stabilization issues. Would love to sell it but the resale market is in the tiolet. It is a very rough ride. It has a sports car feel but it should ride like a sedan. It is currently in the shop and it's been a week. Service takes a long time because of the complexity of the car.
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Maserati News & Articles
Maserati and Bentley to Sell SUVs
We originally wanted to title this post, "Why would Maserati and Bentley want to sell SUVs?” Then ...Read Full Review
Maserati To Celebrate Centenary Throughout 2014
Get ready to spend the next year wishing Maserati a happy birthday--as the Italian automaker enters ...Read Full Review
Maserati Ready to Reveal Jeep-Based Luxury SUV
Maserati is expected to pull the wraps off its eagerly awaited SUV at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor S...Read Full Review
Maserati Birdcage Concept: A Tribute to Italian Ingenuity
Life is but a series of trade-offs. This is as true with racing as with any other field of human end...Read Full Review
- More Maserati News & Articles