2005 Maserati Spyder
- Not Available
The 2005 Spyder is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in 3 trims, ranging from the GT... read more to the 90th Anniversary.
Upon introduction, the GT is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 390-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The 90th Anniversary is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V8, 390-horsepower engine that achieves 11-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 Spyder is freshened for 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Maserati Spyder
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Maserati News & Articles
Maserati To Celebrate Centenary Throughout 2014
Get ready to spend the next year wishing Maserati a happy birthday--as the Italian automaker enters ...Read Full Review
Maserati and Bentley to Sell SUVs
We originally wanted to title this post, "Why would Maserati and Bentley want to sell SUVs?” Then ...Read Full Review
Maserati Ready to Reveal Jeep-Based Luxury SUV
Maserati is expected to pull the wraps off its eagerly awaited SUV at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor S...Read Full Review
Maserati Birdcage Concept: A Tribute to Italian Ingenuity
Life is but a series of trade-offs. This is as true with racing as with any other field of human end...Read Full Review
- More Maserati News & Articles