2005 Maybach 57
- Not Available
The 2005 57 is a 4-door, 4-passenger luxury sedan, available in one trim only, the Sedan.
Upon introduction,... read more the 57 is equipped with a standard 5.5-liter, V12, 543-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 57 is a carryover from 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Maybach News & Articles
Maybach: The $500,000 Mercedes-Benz Mistake
Mercedes-Benz had some very lofty hopes for the Maybach, the super-luxury car it hoped would compete...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz to kill Maybach in 2013
Riding in the lap of luxury is about to get a little more cramped: Mercedes will reportedly kill its...Read Full Review
Jay-Z x Kanye West To Auction "Otis" Maybach
Jay-Z and Kanye West stoke fires in a video for the song “Otis” from their new collaborative a...Read Full Review
- More Maybach News & Articles