2006 Maybach 62 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful car with exceptional attention to detail
- Just not nimble enough. Price starts high and will end higher after fitting.
Although I think this car is wonderful the price tag is just not worth it. I had mine for about a year and flogged it off for the Audi W12. As a high end chauffuer driven vehicle the Audi cannot be outdone in my opinion. Faster, safer and the ability to have it armored made it a great choice. The Maybach is a wonderful car but just cannot compete with the Audi as far as comfort combined with speed....read morehide
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The most elegant car I have ever seen. Everything is a pro on this car!
- I have no complaints.
This car is beautiful! everything about it is worth 400,000 so much better than my previous Bentley GT.
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- I LOVE my Mybach 62 good car
- Ride is too rough
GOOD car I loved driving out and my wife loved too and my kids
and all my friend like to ride with me when i am going out thanks
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, GPS comes more advanced than ordinary cars.
- ride is so comfortable,interior is full of luxury
this car is to expensive for its price..the worst is if u want to sell it offcourse you will loose alot of money!!
0 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Yo i love this car it is so nice everytime I go to my brothers house I go sit in the car very comfy
- Nothing wrong with it everyting is perfect for this car
Leg room, tv, cooler, laptop holder, and just the way you have to have it made personally for you no two cars are the same
0 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- V12, DVD and Sound System, wine coolers, reclining seats
- Bad kilometres per litre/ mpg, Models are carryovers
I am a citizen of Germany and one of the few lucky people to be able to drive the Maybach. This car exemplifies superior luxury through high-quality German engineering. Unlike most cars in its class, such as the Rolls Royce Phantom, many of its extra features that make it stand out from the competition are practical to use. Cold winters make the heated steering wheel a plus, and my colleagues love the reclining back seats for when we go on business trips in my car. The wine coolers are another plus. The Maybach also has a superior Bose sound system and a state-of-the art satellite radio. There are DVD screens with advanced controls on the backs of the headrests. The V12 handles nicely which is good I found to beat traffic stops in places such as downtown Frankfurt, Germany.
A con to the Maybach is doesn't have the gas mileage like smaller cars do. But it isn't expected to, considering it is a large roomy car with 12 cylinders. If you order this car for America, consider yourself lucky, gas in America is much cheaper there than here in Europe or Canada!
All-in-all, the Maybach 62 is a wonderful car to buy if you're looking to spend in the $300,000- $400,000 (U.S. funds) range!...read morehide
14 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Maybach News & Articles
Maybach: The $500,000 Mercedes-Benz Mistake
Mercedes-Benz had some very lofty hopes for the Maybach, the super-luxury car it hoped would compete...Read Full Review
Mercedes-Benz to kill Maybach in 2013
Riding in the lap of luxury is about to get a little more cramped: Mercedes will reportedly kill its...Read Full Review
Jay-Z x Kanye West To Auction "Otis" Maybach
Jay-Z and Kanye West stoke fires in a video for the song “Otis” from their new collaborative a...Read Full Review
Daimler to bring back Maybach name on flagship S-Class?
Daimler's (relatively) brief ten-year romance with the Maybach brand may have drawn to a close, but ...Read Full Review
- More Maybach News & Articles