2014 Mazda CX-5 User Reviews
Sport AWD shown
- $21,395 - $29,070
- No trim specified for this review
- Good handling, good power/excelleration, decent fuel economy
- Navigation/iPod software poor; front seats too short
Purchased As New
Overall this is a good vehicle in terms of performance, reliability, etc. - and I considered them all in this type and class. My only real disappointment is the navigation and iPod interface. I live on an island (Maui), where I cannot get satellite radio and have limited standard AM/FM options. So, how I connect my MP3 player and the functionality of the interface matters a great deal. The Mazda system is pathetic.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles