2009 Mazda CX-7 User Reviews
Sport AWD shown
- $11,102 - $13,251
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent lines and well thought out interior.
- Horrible gas mileage. Seriously horrible. They say 16 but your lucky to get 13 or 14 MPG!
A great looking car inside and out and it drives great. The two big problems with this car are a terrible turning radius and awful gas mileage. I wish I had bought the Honda CRV. I had a Miata for years but needed more room. They have mastered the look and deiver the ZOOM ZOOM, but have not figured out how to make an engine that doesn't guzzle gas. My friends Tahoe gets better gas mileage!
24 out of 55 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles