2012 Mazda CX-7 User Reviews
i Sport shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent styling, handles like a sports car yet has a comfortable ride and excellent fuel economy
- Due to styling, rearward vision is not the best, but the same is true for similar models
Purchased As New
I'm single and have alway driven 2 seater sports cars with a SUV as my second vehicle for carrying large items. I bought the CX-7 to replace an aging SUV and now the CX-7 is my primary vehicle and the sports car stays in the garage! This is a stylish, FUN TO DRIVE, great performing vehicle. It has a MPG readout and the very worst mileage I have had in the city is 22mpg and the best is 37mpg on long interstate drives. It has the non-turbo engine but plenty of power. Just so you know, I have a diploma in automobile engineering and have worked for import manufacturers my entire career. I know the industry well.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles