2007 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Sport FWD shown
- $11,639 - $13,357
- No trim specified for this review
- Very well made SUV, rides nice and good power.
- Could use a standard running board.
This SUV drives and handles like a charm. A bargain compared to others in the market for what you get.
Could use a standard running board to make it easier for small children to get in the vehicle.
2007 model did not change for the 2008 year.
08' Motor Trend SUV of the Year, simply AWESOME!!!
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles