2009 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Grand Touring FWD shown
- $15,313 - $17,575
- No trim specified for this review
- A beautiful car that handles the road with ease - loaded with features
- Way too many annoying quality issues - spends too much time in the shop
Purchased As New
I love to drive this car, unfortunately it lives at the dealer most of the time. I have had wayyy to many annoying quality issues. To list a few, the remote start circuit burned out after a few months, then the radio antenna started disconnecting every time I rode over a bump, then, at 30k the water pump went bad! Mine has been in the shop for OVER ONE MONTH while they wait for a part that was shipped to the dealer already broken (twice) - now it is on back order.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles