2009 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Touring FWD shown
- $15,313 - $17,575
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling is great
- I have the GPS and its not very efficient, will get you there but no side roads on map
Purchased As New
Great car!! The GPS is the only thing I have a problem with, it is not very easy to operate, I have a 2010 and when looking for food and gas I found that a lot of places have been out of service for a while (5 years or better) yet still showing up on screen and the newer places or not there, just happened upon them by chance. Went on line but can't seem to get an;y help
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles