2009 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Touring FWD shown
- $15,313 - $17,575
- No trim specified for this review
- Handling is great
- I have the GPS and its not very efficient, will get you there but no side roads on map
Purchased As New
Great car!! The GPS is the only thing I have a problem with, it is not very easy to operate, I have a 2010 and when looking for food and gas I found that a lot of places have been out of service for a while (5 years or better) yet still showing up on screen and the newer places or not there, just happened upon them by chance. Went on line but can't seem to get an;y help
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles