2009 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Touring FWD shown
- $15,313 - $17,575
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy is not very good, you spend more time at the pump filling up than is desirable.
- Repeated problems with front and rear brakes and problems when stopping as the weight of the vehicle
I've had numerous problemss with my "top of the line" CX9 and have not had good response from Mazda in resolving the problems. The car also have major blind spots making it difficult to change lanes.
50 out of 100 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles