2011 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Grand Touring FWD shown
- $20,205 - $24,164
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable front seats, nice stereo
- Nearly constant interior noise, rapid loss of value
Purchased As New
At 2K miles the interior started rattling. After three service visits, one rattle is gone, only to reveal others. Such lousy engineering for such an expensive car. I'd trade it in, but the vehicle I paid $36K for a year ago is only fetching $22K on a trade.
Other than a Ford Explorer, this is the worst vehicle I've owned.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles