2012 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Grand Touring AWD shown
- $20,163 - $26,534
- No trim specified for this review
- Quietness, Performance, Comfort, Space, Looks, and more
- it is not small so it will use some gas
Purchased As New
This has to be one of the best buys on the road. The feel is luxurious and composed. The seats are ample and very comfortable. The driving experience is very enjoyable. The controls are all easy to use and logical. It has seating for seven but 99% of the time the third row is folded flat so the hatch area is huge. I couldn't be happier. My model is actually a 2011 I leased in July. I run it hard and have had no problems yet.
10 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles