2012 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Touring FWD shown
- $20,163 - $26,534
- No trim specified for this review
- Much room for children, nice looking, easy back seat access
Purchased As New
I have owned a Tribute, Mazda 5, Mazda CX-7, and now a CX-9. I love Mazda Ive never had a problem with any of them, the CX-9 is my favorite so far, I love the room it has for my children and it has a nice apearance, hate the gas price to fill it up but with any car thats not dinky its fine.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles