2012 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Sport FWD shown
- $20,163 - $26,534
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fit & finish. Excellent handling
- Ride is firm, but not too annoying.
Purchased As New
Great car for the money. Believe it or not I traded my 2009 Mercedes R class for the CX-9, and there is not too much difference (actually the CX-9 handles better!). The suspension is firm, so the ride is hard, but not too annoying. Great on the open highway. Great on twisty-turny roads. Fit and finish is excellent. Quiet and comfortable.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles