2012 Mazda CX-9 User Reviews
Sport FWD shown
- $20,163 - $26,534
- No trim specified for this review
- stylish and good value
- Instrument panel in center console can be confusing
Purchased As New
Compared it to the Acura MDX. Felt the CX-9 had a much roomier cabin and with the upgraded trim level all the same bells and whistles. The fold down seats provide great ultility for loads and kids.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles