2005 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
i 4-Door shown
- $4,905 - $5,949
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun, manuverable, great little city car, that sips gas.
- Lots of torque steer when you push the tiptronic hard
I love this car! What a great value.
Only one serious beef...the factory tires are some of the worst I have ever ridden in the snow. Imagine a front wheel drive car getting stuck in 1/2 inch of snow! I blew away the stock tires and got some real rubber from tirerack.com. Then the Mazda just ate up the snow.
I hope I still like the car this much a year from now - I ve got 7K on it now.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles