2005 Mazda MAZDA3
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 160 hp @ 6500 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 25 mpg city / 32 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Fun, manuverable, great l...
- Lots of torque steer when...
“I love this car! What a great value. Only one serious beef...the factory tires are some of the worst I have ever ridden in the snow. Im...”more
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles