2008 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
s Grand Touring 5-Door shown
- $7,313 - $10,600
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, quality interior, excellent handling, sporty feel, good power for it's class
- ABS not standard with base model
I just bought this car a few days ago and I truly enjoy the ride. This car handles like a sports car, has a nice accelaration, the sound system is great, I especially love the interior quality and workmanship. This is a great value for the money and it will turn heads while on the road driving. I also must say that this is one of my most enjoyed car purchases and I always lok forward to getting in the car and driving it around even without a purpose, I simply want to joy ride. You won't regret the purchase.
14 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles