2008 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
s Grand Touring 4-Door shown
- $7,313 - $10,600
- No trim specified for this review
- Great fuel economy, looks great, feels great on the road
- This is not a luxury auto, not as much room as my Avalon
I bought this car new, after researching other vehicles and found that for the money this was my best buy! It has a lot of options on it, like the moonroof package which my Avalon had and I was glad to have that in this car as well. Highly recommend at least a test drive. Handles curves nicely! Great car!
3 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles