2010 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
i Sport 4-Door shown
- $7,741 - $11,321
- No trim specified for this review
- good fuel economy and air conditioner
- seats to small and no automatic door locks
Purchased As New
looking for inexpensive car. Mazda 3 fit the bill, I retired and took car to denver mountains for vacation, it was a challenge on the mountains but easy to downshift on demand. I got 32 mpgs average and one time 37mpgs. Have 5000 miles on car now and have only two complates, no automatic door locks and the seats restrict you a little on the sides.
2 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles