2011 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
i Touring 4-Door shown
- $11,038 - $16,026
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent looking from almost any angle. steering, handling
- engine not that smooth, limited room compared to newer cars out there
Purchased As New
I have had my 2011 hatch for just around 6 months now. Put on 8,400 miles and not one problem or rattle. Nice. Its drives like a proper sports car without the serious thrust of a GTI, Mazdaspeed3. I am a bit preplexed by the 2.5 in there. Its nice, toruqey and revs OK, but at times the 2.5 seems rough, sounds like old machinery and thats my only complaint. Roominess is a bit tight, although I feels its sports car tight so I'm ok with that. I've had 2 people say its small inside. If I had the extra cash I would have gotten a VW GTI but damm those things are a pretty penny.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles