2012 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
i Grand Touring AT 5-Door shown
- $12,410 - $17,682
- No trim specified for this review
- Peppy, tight, great handling
- could use a slightly bigger motor for the price, linear shifting a little awkward.
Purchased As New
All the perks of a more expensive car in a very affordable car.
I really liked this car since I rented a Mazda 6 and was hooked.
Very similar to a VW GTI.
So far very reliable, quick, awesome handling and looks sharp. They really did a good job on the styling. I like the fact Mazda still does stick shifts,which is an absolute must.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles