2012 Mazda MAZDA3 User Reviews
s Touring MT 4-Door shown
- $12,410 - $17,682
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy for a non-hybrid. 32mpg combined.
- The ride is a little too firm; more road noise than competitors like focus, civic.
Purchased As New
My first Mazda, and I absolutely love it! The handling is great. The new Skyactiv engine has enough power, and it's smooth (I don't like the engine noise from Focus)! The car is very quick on its feet.
Two things I think can be improved in the future.
1st, the ride is a little too firm; the seat is not very comfortable;
2nd, the interior is kind of boring compare to Ford focus; it needs to pack more techlonogy inside.
Nonetheless, I love my Mazda 3 Skyactiv!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles