2013 Mazda MAZDA3
i Grand Touring AT 4-Door shown
- $16,700 - $25,650
- $16,229 - $24,531
The 2013 MAZDA3 is a 4-door, 5-passenger SF, or WG, available in 16 trims, ranging from the i SV MT 4-Door... read more to the s Grand Touring AT 5-Door.
Upon introduction, the i SV MT 4-Door is equipped with a standard 2.0-liter, I4, 148-horsepower engine that achieves 25-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The s Grand Touring AT 5-Door is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 167-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
16 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Mazda MAZDA3
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Mazda MAZDA3 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Mazda MAZDA3
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles