2009 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, adequate space for family of 4, price
- noisy, rough ride, too low to the ground, upholstery didn't hold up
Purchased As New
This is a very noisy car, and it has not held up...Upholstery ripped, needed major repairs as soon as warranty was out. I have had it for 3.5years and expected it to last at least 5, but I am already ready to trade it. Tires are difficult to find and expensive.
It does get good gas mileage and has adequate space, it was priced lower than any other van.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles