2009 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- spiffy mazda5. jets around town and drives like a sports car. looks great, and love the new lites, h
- losey gas milage, only 15 around town and 19 highway. had checked out at mazda, fouund nothing wrong
Purchased As New
loved the car from start. too small arm rests on the front seats. very peppy, but the mpg is lousy, 15 around town and 19 0n the highway.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles