2009 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Size just right, reasonable gasoline mileage, not too costly
- 17 inch wheels make ride rough, tires are expensive and wear out rapidly,no AC in back seat
Purchased As New
Would like to see another interior color in lieu of black. Low profile tires look sporty, however, one feels every little bump in the road. Tires are expensive and wear out too fast. Need to replace oil filter with a metal can type. Present one is too expensive. AC is marginal, and there is a need for and outlet for the back seat. Carpeting is chinzey. Ride and handling is very good.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles