2009 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
Grand Touring shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Size just right, reasonable gasoline mileage, not too costly
- 17 inch wheels make ride rough, tires are expensive and wear out rapidly,no AC in back seat
Purchased As New
Would like to see another interior color in lieu of black. Low profile tires look sporty, however, one feels every little bump in the road. Tires are expensive and wear out too fast. Need to replace oil filter with a metal can type. Present one is too expensive. AC is marginal, and there is a need for and outlet for the back seat. Carpeting is chinzey. Ride and handling is very good.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda Hazumi concept presages next Mazda2
Looks like Mazda's big Geneva Motor Show debut is actually something quite small. Teased here, t...Read Full Review
Mazda builds 4-millionth Mazda3
To say that the Mazda3 is a vital product for Mazda would be one heck of an understatement. In fact,...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles