2010 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Not bad for a mini-van
- Odd positioning of the door locks main switch (needs light)
Purchased As New
The 1st day of family trip experience went great. My wife and I observe that our 3 children are not fighting at the back, maybe because of the seating set-up. Comportable to drive in long trip. Wish there are more extra cargo space at the back of the 3rd row. Overall I love the vehicle.
16 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles