2010 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- pleny of room, fun to drive, excellent economy, airbags/traction/stability standard in 2010
- seats are firm, black interior shows all dirt.
Purchased As New
purchased 2010 Mazda5 Sport MT on 12/30/09. Replaced a Saturn Station Wagon. Needed room for bikes/kids/pets. Mazda5 is great! Fun to drive, plenty of power, i have hauled 5 soccer players and gear to tournaments around CA and the ride was enjoyable. Not the perfect car, but very close. Got car for under $17000 as a base model. Would recommend to family and friends, would buy another if needed.
13 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles