2010 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Cost Basis, Fit/Finish, Mileage / Repair costs, Ride
- Tires/Rims cost per mile and wearout., Glovebox Knee Bangers..
Purchased As New
This vehicle even though many may not know about it is rated one of the highest in value ever.
Paying little and getting a lot is great and attained with this vehicle. We have driven it well and it sure has exceeded even our high expectations.
Driving is fun if not just plain sport.
Your value is great on this . IO rate this vehicle AAA/aaa+
Now if only the American Unions and Obaminites/Obamaphiles would Wake Up America and copy this now...eh..
5 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles