2012 Mazda MAZDA5
Grand Touring shown
- Not Available
The 2012 MAZDA5 is a 4-door, 6-passenger mini van, available in 3 trims, ranging from the Sport to the Grand... read more Touring.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I4, 157-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the Sport. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the Grand Touring. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Mazda MAZDA5
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Mazda MAZDA5 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Mazda MAZDA5
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Just in: The 2014 Mazda CX-5 returns with more Skyactiv power
We rather enjoyed the 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring we bought and tested last year. But there was one comp...Read Full Review
Tokyo Motor Show 2011: Mazda Takeri previews its next midsize sedan
The future Mazda6 midsize sedan will draw heavily from this concept, and that's a good thing.Read Full Review
First Drive: Mazda CX-5
Mazda’s first post-Ford effort shows promise, but falls short.Read Full Review
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles