2012 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- $14,135 - $17,978
- No trim specified for this review
- Made & Assembled in Japan and not in USA, Loads of features, 6 seats, Price & Easy to own
- 7th Seat should have been added, other than that NO Complains.
Purchased As New
I was looking for a Family Car which is not made in USA. Toyota and Honda has Trusted them and let their cars made/assembled in USA and they are making JUNK now. Every other day we hear Recalls now but no one tells you that all those cars are MADE IN USA.
Love the Steering and handling of my 5, got the GT with Leather and sunroof and so far no complains. Very smooth ride, easy to access back seats with kids and excellent gas consumption knowing that its a Van not a Car.
0 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles