2012 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Decent fuel economy, sliding back doors, third row, handling, good power
- Stereo could be a little nicer, front cupholders in funky spot
Purchased As Used
Great little car! Fun to drive and with third row down, can hold a ton of stuff. Kids like reclining bucket seats for trips, and storage under seats is nice. With winter tires, it handles the road great up here in Fairbanks Alaska. Not tons of power but don't need it. Front seat adjustments can make any size person comfortable.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles