2012 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
Grand Touring shown
- $14,135 - $17,978
- No trim specified for this review
- Good handling, rather zippy, comfortable, well designed interior and controls.
- Rather cheap upholstery on models other than the leather equipped Grand Touring
Purchased As New
Wanted sliding doors but not an expensive Honda or Toyota. This was the perfect find. Impressed with the design, easy to get in and out of, very good visibility, fun to drive, adequate power for a 4 cylinder, and comfortable and quiet. Love it so far!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles