2012 Mazda MAZDA5 User Reviews
Grand Touring shown
- Not Available
32 user reviews for this model
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfort, reliability, size and fuel economy
- Should have more leg space for driver
Purchased As New
Surprised to find such a comfortable minivan. Ride is surprisingly smooth for a Japanese vehicle. I was used to American luxury cars, and still think the Mazda 5 drive is very smooth.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Just in: The 2014 Mazda CX-5 returns with more Skyactiv power
We rather enjoyed the 2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring we bought and tested last year. But there was one comp...Read Full Review
Tokyo Motor Show 2011: Mazda Takeri previews its next midsize sedan
The future Mazda6 midsize sedan will draw heavily from this concept, and that's a good thing.Read Full Review
First Drive: Mazda CX-5
Mazda’s first post-Ford effort shows promise, but falls short.Read Full Review
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles