2006 Mazda MAZDA6
s Sport Wagon shown
- $5,535 - $7,718
The 2006 MAZDA6 is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, sports sedan, or wagon, available in 15 trims, ranging... read more from the i Sports Sedan to the s Sport Wagon Grand Sport Model. The 2006 MAZDA6's closest competitors include the Dodge Magnum, the Nissan Altima, and the Volvo V50.
Upon introduction, the i Sports Sedan is equipped with a standard 2.3-liter, I4 , 160-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The s Sport Wagon Grand Sport Model is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6 , 215-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 MAZDA6 is freshened for 2006.
15 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Mazda MAZDA6
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda planning 'aggressive' dealer shakeup
Mazda has set an ambitious goal of selling 400,000 units by the end of the 2015 Japanese fiscal year...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles