2011 Mazda MAZDASPEED3 User Reviews
Sport 5-Door shown
- No trim specified for this review
- Mine gets 26.5 on a fast long run daily not bad for petrol
- road noise
Purchased As Used
I love my mazda speed three, its fast nimble and looks great..well appointed comfortable to sit in...great for city driving, grat visability in the rain, hold the road well..and all the bells and whistle of a first class car
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles