2007 Mazda MAZDASPEED6
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$10,972 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 72000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.3L I4, 16 valves, 270 hp @ 5500 rpm
- 6 speed manual transmission
- 19 mpg city / 25 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Turbo lag almost non-exis...
- Gas mileage, short 1st ge...
“WOW! All I can say is wow! This thing has so much torque for a 4 cylinder it's unreal. Winding the motor to redline is pretty muc...”more
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles