2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- $6,844 - $7,616
The 2004 MX-5 Miata is a 2-door, 2-passenger convertible sports car, available in two trims, the Cloth and... read more the LS. The 2004 MX-5 Miata's closest competitors include the Chrysler Sebring Convertible, the Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder, and the Volkswagen New Beetle Convertible.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 142-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive are optional.
The 2004 MX-5 Miata is a carryover from 2003.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sporting
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles