2007 Mazda MX-5 MIATA User Reviews
Sport Power Retractable Hardtop shown
- $10,155 - $11,878
- No trim specified for this review
- Fun, Fun, fun. this is my 4th Miata, (whoops, MX-5). Great car, 12 sec. top is down.
- Not impressed with the Bose Sound system. Was better on my 2000 model. just ok
My 6th Mazda, 4th Miata. great fun cars. can't haul much, but who cares. Great on a curvey road. Windy on the Interstate, but you can roll up the windows and still hear the music. I had to fight to get a red one, but it was worth it. If your in Missouri, I reccomend any color than red. (that way, I have the only one(:-) We bought our son the RX-8, and I'd rather drive my MX-5.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Mazda News & Articles
Mazda unveils the 2013 Mazda CX-5
Mazda's march to full independence from its days under Ford's control begins in earnest with this: t...Read Full Review
Mazda MX-5 GT gets green light
The Mazda MX-5 Miata is as popular around the Autoblog offices as Kate Upton posters are around frat...Read Full Review
Mazda Gives Green Light on the MX-5 GT
The Mazda MX-5 GT made its debut at the 2012 Goodwood Festival of Speed and it immediately capture...Read Full Review
Mazda Engineers Want a New RWD Sportscar, Execs Remain Skeptical
Mazda never really had a whole lot of success with the RX-8. It was too heavy, too expensive, and fo...Read Full Review
- More Mazda News & Articles